Southend East Community Academy Trust's Gender Pay Gap Data
- Womens hourly rate is 14.9% lower (mean) and 16.7% lower (median).
- Top Salary quartile has 22.6% men and 77.4% women.
- Upper middle salary quartile has 20.7% men and 79.3% women.
- Lower middle salary quartile has 17.9% men and 82.1% women.
- Lower salary quartile has 17.1% men and 82.9% women.
- Women's bonus pay is 0% lower (mean) and 0% lower (median).
- 0% of men and 0% of women recieved bonus pay.
NOTE: Southend East Community Academy Trust (SECAT) adhere to both the single status NJC pay and conditions for administrative staff and the School Teachers Pay & Conditions (STPCD) for teaching staff. It should also be noted that the nature of our schools dictates a high level of female staff.